Its last call for AF & WF early bird pricing. The sale ends Friday for the biggest food and wine festival in the Southeast. This year the festival is introducing new addition to the festival including Vineyard In the City, a pop up wine vineyard and event venue providing a unique backdrop for masterclasses including a “Grapes from A to Z” Wine Luncheon and a VIP Sunday brunch. The pop vineyard will remain open until July 14.
Included in the festivities is a kick -off party tilted Destination Delicious: The Ultimate Roadtrip Party where guest enjoy food from The South’s top food and drink locales. There is also a sereis of Masterclasses and everyone’s favorite-The Tasting Tents.
The early bird sale ends April 15 at 11:59 pm. To purchase tickets click here
Through the ticket packages, interested enthusiasts can customize their experience at the Atlanta Food & Wine Festival by making it an afternoon, a day or a full weekend endeavor!
- Individual Tasting Tent Pass – NEW LOCATION! – Designed to take guests on an epicurean journey through the South, the Festival’s Tasting Tents are not the typical festival tasting experience. The all-you-can-indulge layout allows guests the opportunity to eat, drink and explore the region’s top food and drink products and chef creations while also celebrating international influences that have shaped our region. $100 per Tasting Tent ticket ($80 – early bird)
- Day Pass – Day Passes are ideal for curious food and beverage enthusiasts who want to eat, drink and learn. They include access to Learning Experiences, the Festival Tasting Tents, and class intermission sips and snacks presented by Ballard Designs. Friday-only includes access to Toast, the Festival’s kick-off event. Day Pass holders also receive a Festival gift bag. $190 per day ($160 – early bird)
- 3-Day Pass – If one day isn’t enough (and when it comes to Southern food and drink, one day is never enough!), the Atlanta Food & Wine Festival offers 3-Day Passes for guests looking to expand their tastes and minds. 3-Day Pass holders will experience Toast, the Festival’s kick-off event; Learning Experiences on Friday and Saturday with class intermission sips and snacks presented by Ballard Designs; Tasting Tents each day; Sunday Brunch; access to Destination Delicious kick-off party on Thursday evening; and invitations to exclusive sponsor events. 3-Day Pass holders also receive a Festival gift bag. $575 for Friday, Saturday and Sunday ($485 – early bird)
- Connoisseur Experience – Created for the serious food and drink lover who wants the best the Festival has to offer, the Connoisseur Day and 3-Day Passes are the perfect indulgence. Connoisseur pass holders will enjoy unique benefits, including access to the exclusive Connoisseur Lounge, which is a favorite gathering spot for the Festival’s Advisory Council and features breakfast, food and beverage service throughout the day by award-winning talent. The Connoisseur Experience also includes access to Connoisseur-only classes; priority seating at Connoisseur Dinner Series events that are curated by Matt Lee and Ted Lee; fast-track entrance into the Festival Tasting Tents and a Connoisseur hospitality area in the Tents designed by Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles. New to the Connoisseur experience in 2016 is a VIP Wine Luncheon and a VIP Sunday Brunch in the Festival’s pop-up Vineyard. The Connoisseur Day pass includes one dinner and the Connoisseur 3-Day pass includes three dinners. All Connoisseurs receive a Connoisseur Gift Bag. $725 ($600 – early bird) Connoisseur Day Pass and $2,000 ($1,700 – early bird) *Connoisseur ticketholders may choose reserve seating for general classes in lieu of attending Connoisseur Learning Experiences.
- Dinners & Evening Events – The Festival experience continues into the evenings as chef’s, sommeliers, and mixologists come together to curate dinners and signature parties for guests. The Dinners and Events are peppered throughout the city at private homes, restaurants, and unique Atlanta venues and showcase the South in unique and intimate atmospheres. $45 – $300 per person, per dinner/event (no early bird pricing)